[access-uk] Re: Lost System Tray items

Hi Douglas, try the following:
1. Focus on either the start button or taskbar.
2. Press alt enter. The taskbar and start menu properties dialogue box appears.
3. Control tab twice to the notification area page.
4. Press space on the first check box, "hide inactive icons". This will uncheck it since it's checked by default.
5. Press enter.
All your system tray icons should now be back.
Hope that helps. merry Christmas to you and your family. Happy new year to you as well.

At 16:58 25/12/2007, you wrote:

On my Toshiba laptop running Vista I have suddenly lost all but 7 of the System tray items.
The ones missing are mainly running programs or services.
I am sure that I need to change something in the context menu of the Task Bar/System Tray,
but so far I have failed to find exactly what is needed.

Thanks in advance,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison