[access-uk] Re: Lost System Tray items

Many thanks for taking time to help, George - particularly on what must have
been a busy day!  Actually it was a Vista machine, but after much fiddling I
got it back to normal - although I don't know exactly how I did it.   It seemed
to behave slightly differently from XP and I must study it more carefully in
case similar problems arise again.

Enjoy the remainder of the Christmas celebrations,

Best wishes,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison