[access-uk] Re: Looking for a cable

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:01:06 +0100

Hi Adrian.

Dare I suggest EBay? I usually go there if I need anything out of the ordinary. Fact is that most electronics retailers don't stock parts because they aren't massively big sellers and they only have limited shelf and store space.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>