[access-uk] Re: Looking at new laptops

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:04:56 +0100

Hi Adrian.

I'm currently selling a machine on recycle-it that may be of interest to you, its priced sensably at just £475 and is almost brand new being just a couple of months old. If you want me to email you the advert, I'd be more than happy to do so, simply reply with your permission to do so and we'll take it from there.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>