[access-uk] Re: Logitech speakers

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:20:02 -0000

Get the whole set from Creative or whoever, your connection problem is because
your Logitech speakers either don't use the same hookup as your sub or don't
provide any output to feed the sub.  It is most usual that either the powered
satellite feeds the sub or the other way around rather than taking another feed
directly off of the soundcard with 2:1 sound systems.  The SP/DIF will be no
good for this.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology