[access-uk] Re: Locating up to date display drivers

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 13:17:31 -0000

Hi,

Interestingly, I have an ATI Radion 9800 Pro in my new machine, which
caused all sorts of issues with the 5.10A release of JFW.  I would get
speradic reboots, and also items not reading correctly.  The drivers on
the ATI CD were just over a year old amazingly, even though I opened the
package which was dated late 2004.

The drivers are not model specific, so if you just go and download the
one for all driver from www.ati.com, it will work.

Andrew.