[access-uk] Re: Lloyds TSB new security system

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:38:37 +0100

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply.

Based on what you've said, I'll come back to you if I
encounter any issues with this new system, but as I said in
another message, I haven't actually come across the new
system yet myself, but this could be due to the fact that I
haven't needed to do any online banking recently and also
that I am accessing my account via the section headed
Personal Banking on the LloydsTSB site.

Alexander Shannon