[access-uk] Re: Lloyds TSB new security system

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:44:23 +0100

It's very simple. There is a link on your accounts page to update the phone numbers on your account. It lets you input home, work and mobile numbers, then should it need to validate who you are, it asks you to choose one of your numbers and then rings you whilst displaying a number on screen. You then input that number on your telephone keypad when it asks you to.

Peter