[access-uk] Re: Listen again - again!

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alexander Shannon <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:41:10 +0000

I don't understand what all the fuss is about? Realnetworks haven't made any
legal hit against Real Alternative, and what would you rather have, a couple of
MB taken up by a reliable RM codec, or almost 100 MB taken up by one of the
worst media players of its time? I for one won't be switching to Unreal Player,
just because of a Wikipedia article. Just my thoughts.

James Scholes
--
Contact Details
--
E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
Message sent at 03:39:03 PM GMT on Wednesday, February 25, 2009