[access-uk] Re: List for Sonar/CakeTalking advice.

  • From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:19:55 -0000

Tinc, are Sonar and Cake Walking the same program or 2 different ones that do the same thing? I've also been saving up for Cake Walking as I haven't found a way of being able to record a second track in Sound Forge while being able to listen to the first one.

Donna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>