[access-uk] Re: Links on list?

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 20:31:16 -0000

I think you would find that he had his e-mail set up with those links. His e-mail (in my opinion) was suggesting we might employ a little initative and have a search and perhaps come back to the list again if we are not successful. I don't even know the guy incidentally but I have found him very helpful.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott C" <castledine10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Saqib - Email Address: saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/12/2008 18:22
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi James. Not everyone runs their list in the same way as you. If the mods
objected to my query then I'm sure they would let me know about it. This
list is designed in for list members to help each other out. The traffic is
not huge on this list so I don't know why it's a concern to you. I don't
mind helping people out when I can and it doesn't hurt to help someone. It
makes the list helpful all round if people like you could adapt the same
attitude. If you are having a problem with someone wanting to help or
providing a link why don't you just leave the list because the list members
are not going to change their helpful attitude for your sake.
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Message sent at 04:44:19 PM GMT on Monday, December 08, 2008

Nj.²?zSvz¢Â-T¶qºªµz¶,¹®!Szz¶±j±¶qºªµz¶Sy-·ºn?¢.S¢¹²jzyr¶s?--SSj¡z'¹~-²²