[access-uk] Leather pouch for the olympus dm5

  • From: "Mann, Madleen" <Madleen.Mann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:49:23 +0100

Hello,

Fairly recently cases for the dm5 were discussed on this list.
sorry that I couldn't send this information earlier but I have been on
annual leave.
RNIB is looking at a leather pouch especially designed for the DM5
recorder which has a belt clip. This will be available during the
summer.

We'll post more information, when it  becomes available

Best regards
Madleen Mann
RNIB Customer Sales and Support/Technology
105, Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
t: 0207 391 23 08
E: madleen.mann@xxxxxxxxxxx

RNIB's Talking Books Service is a lifeline for thousands of blind and
partially sighted people. At the moment fewer than 1 in 20 titles are
available as talking books. Please donate today to help RNIB provide
more. Call 0845 345 0054 or visit rnib.org.uk to help someone find their
life again.

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.