[access-uk] Re: Latest Winamp

I seem to remember you use Hal for your screenerader and unless they came up with their equivalent to scritps for the media library in Winamp, it's still as accessible or not accessible as the previous 5.2x versions of Winamp. There are jaws scritps now for winamp 5.2x that make the library accessible by making use of the virtual cursor.

Cheers,

Doris
At 02:48 PM 8/10/2006 +0100, you wrote:

Thanks, Doris.  I normally wait for the "non-beta" version but just
wondered whether the appearance of this beta on WhiteStick meant that
it was a huge step forward - e.g. the Library had been made screen
reader accessible.

I usually only try betas on a spare machine, but your re-naming
method seems a good way of leaving an easy route  back to the
previous version if there are  problems with the beta.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison