[access-uk] Latest Win-Zip update: threat found

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:58:28 +0100

Hi all,
Was going to update my Win-Zip utility from the program itself, the download
was stopped and I was informed that a threat was found, I was offered different
options the only one I understood clearly was disconnect which I did.
Should I take this seriously or is it a glitch of the systems?
I use Nod32, should I try the update again in a few days to see if the problem
has been rectified?
Has this happened to any of you?
Thoughts/comments very much welcomed, thanks in advance.
Cheers now,
Marie

database 6962 (20120313) __________