[access-uk] Laptops with Floppy Disk Drives

  • From: "Theresa Hodge" <theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:40:42 +0100

Hi All

I'm looking at buying a new laptop and from my brief searching around the
internet this evening, realise that a lot of them no longer have the option
of an internal floppy disk drive.  I know I can buy a portable USB floppy
disk drive, but want to avoid that if at all possible.

Can anyone recommend any particular laptops that still have an internal
floppy disk drive?

Thanks.

Theresa Hodge
theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx