[access-uk] Re: Laptop system time resets

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:20:17 +0100

Jonathan,

Thanks for the idea.  I checked the router and the time and time zone were
right.

I have disconnected my Western Digital Mybookworld network drive from the
router and after several reboots the time setting has not been lost.  I will
investigate the settings in the drive and see if this is indeed the cause of
the trouble, as it has its own clock.

Looks like we're getting somewhere, many thanks.

Mark Threadgold

Of all the things I have ever lost, The one I miss most is my mind...