[access-uk] Lan connection

  • From: "Graham Smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:14:37 +0100

Hi

Sorry about this again.

I have this icon in my sys tray saying a LAN cable connection is
disconnected.  I want to get rid of it.
Can I mess anything up by disabling each connection in turn from network
connections in the control panel.  If I disable them will they still be
there to reenable.

I have three

1394 connection
Local area connection
Local area connection 2

I am convinced that this icon only started appearing after loading
Championship Manager 4.  Do you think that that is possible. (Damn nippers)

Thanks for any help

graham

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.