[access-uk] Re: LOOKING FOR A FULL LIST OF LOCAL ELECTION RESULTS!

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:08:52 +0100

Hi All,

Having read messages on this thread from Carol Pearson and Ian Macrae, I
tried to look on the site for information about election results for the
Brandwood ward of Kings Heath in Birmingham, which would politically be
listed under Hall Green.

I could get to the site but I was not sure exactly which links to follow.
There only seemed to be one search box and it seemed to be for the whole of
the BBC rather than something I could use to search using my post code.

Is there any chance that someone on the list could point me in the correct
direction with a little explanation please.

To stop clogging up the list feel free to send any advice to me at
alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you in advance.

Alexander Shannon

** To leave the Access-UK list, send a message with the Subject:-
** unsubscribe
** to access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body
** For other things like setting nomail when on holiday,
** or digest mode, send a message, to
** faq
** Please do not put text or signatures in the message body.