[access-uk] Re: LLU internet service provider?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:00:57 +0100

Gena, I think I understand what the prices mean in your message,
(below) but they are rather mucked up by the equals sign intrusion and
some numbers which shouldn't be there.

Can I suggest that until this peculiar problem is sorted that we
resort to spelling out prices to avoid such unclearness?

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx