From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:23 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: LAST NIGHT'S IN TOUCH

: Hi all,
: I asked for the Listen again link so that I could listen to last night's
In
: Touch. At the BBC Radio 4 listen again page, I pulled down the links list
: dialog box with an insert F7. Expecting to hit the letter ... I  ... and
: eventually find the In Touch link, this is what I came across in my Linkks
: list dialog box. Given that In Touch is a program for the disabled, I am
: very surprised that no one has had the BBC on the mat for such an
atrocious
: accessibility flaw.
: Here's what I get.
: