[access-uk] Re: LAPTOPS

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 21:45:34 -0000

Hi Carol, I made the Jaws changes recommended in the help system just as you
would do for a desktop.  I haven't done anything else, and find that all
works well.  it does take a bit of getting used to, but it's well worth it,
and you just need to push on and work out what is best for you.  Nothing
specific to worry about once that second adaptor has been disabled.

Good luck,
Richard