[access-uk] Re: LAPTOPS

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:25:48 -0000

Carol, I think you will need a pair of eyes to get yourself running with the
laptop.  There's just too much to fill in before you get speech unless you
do that sort of thing regularly.
Basically, very happy with the pc, but found that JFW worked better when the
second display adaptor in the control panel was disabled.  Don't know why
there are two in there.
Richard