Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 9:19 AM
Subject: [access-uk] LAPTOPS

Hi all,

We've been wanting a new laptop for a while and over the past three months I've looked seriously. In fact, I had one almost in my hand, on the doorstep, but that's a long story . . . It had to go back! <Smile>

Now I'm sort of looking again so, if anyone has bought one in the last three months and can recommend it and the company's service, please let me know. I am also always interested in all the facts about it, so a full spec from the company's site, would be useful, together with any comments particularly about the keyboard layout.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx