[access-uk] Re: Kurzweil 3000 or 1000 was Re: Re: Purchasing Abby Fine REAderRe: Re: Purchasing OmniPage 15 was Re: Re: Can anyone suggest where I could purchase the latest version of Omnipage Pro through a shop please?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:13:16 +0100

Alex,

I think it's worth your obtaining a demo of Kurzweil. It's your pocket that may get hit!

I would have thought that you could have purchased Fine Reader easily enough online but perhaps you have a reason why you don't want to go that route. If I can help further, write me privately on that one.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>