[access-uk] Re: Kurzweil 1000 Upgrades

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:23:09 +0000

I'm still using version 8 also but it seems a very reasonably priced upgrade considering the cost of other similarly priced assistive tech software, like Jaws.

At 01:01 07/01/2009, you wrote:
Thanks for the vote Steve. Sounds as though it is worth it, though I don't use the programme massively, which is one reason I didn't upgrade regularly.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, January 06, 2009 11:44 PM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol,

Personally, I would upgrade.  The accuracy of scanning is far better
in V11 than 8 and it is worth it for that alone.  It will cost you I
believe 105 pounds.

All the best

Steve