[access-uk] Kurzweil 1000 Upgrades

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:18:12 -0000

Hi all,

I haven't upgraded my Kurzweil since version 8.02 and was very serious to get an upgrade for Christmas. However, I learned from a friend that there hasn't been an upgrade for a couple of years and, surely, there may well be one due very soon. I decided to wait just a little longer since I didn't want to buy an upgrade only to find another was out in two months' time!

In view of the fact that you only have to buy the current upgrade, and taking into consideration the amount of time since the last one came out and when you might expect another to be available, can anyone advise whether it's worth my upgrading at this time - or should I just hang on for the next version? Perhaps I'll hang on for ever if I do! <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx