[access-uk] Re: KurZweil Reader Dieing, What Now?

  • From: "Brian Cairnie" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 00:52:38 +0100

Hi Darren,

Sight Village London is taking place on 1st and 2nd November at Kensington
Town Hall, so most of the current crop of scanners will be there for you to
have a look for a suitable replacement.

Good luck!

Brian Cairnie

Cragside AccessABILITY Limited

Telephone: 0844 500 7091

Fax: 0844 500 7098

DotLine: 0844 500 7099

Skype: cragside_accessabilty

Email:  <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxx> info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Web:  <http://www.cragside.com/> www.cragside.com

P O Box 469, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 9JJ (Not for deliveries please)

This email and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the named recipient, or have received this in error, please
notify Cragside AccessABILITY Limited  immediately by telephone and delete
this email: do not disclose the contents to any other person or copy or
store the contents.  Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken,
Cragside AccessABILITY Limited cannot accept liability for any damage which
you sustain as a result of software viruses that may be contained in or
attached to this email.

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT... THINK GREEN