[access-uk] Kindle problem.

  • From: Ian McNamara <ianandriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 23:22:06 +0100

Hello my friend has got the amazon kindle and i have got the kindle app for the
p c. We have just bought the same book cold blood by lynda laplant the pc
kindle app is alouing me to read the book with the text to speach but on the
kindle machine it's self it does not have the option for my friend to turn the
text to speach on can any one inlighten me to why the p c app would alow me to
read the book with text to speach yet my friends kindle's text to speach will
not inable on the same book.

thanks very much Ian McNamara** To leave the list, click on the
immediately-following link:-