[access-uk] Kindle for PC

  • From: Alfred King <alfredking10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 23:35:41 -0000

How do I choose one of the books on my Kindle for PC? I have syncronised with Kindle Keyboard but other books I did not order from Kindle store have appeared and I did not download these at any time, not even on to PC so worried I might be charged for these. There were 3 extra books, Pride and Prejudice, Grims Fairy Tales and another R L Stevensons. I just need to know how to navagate to each book on my PC. I have the keyboard instructions for reading etc.