[access-uk] Re: Kindle Font Sizes

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 06:56:38 +0100

John,

I'm pretty sure your friend has discovered the only two ways of increasing the
text size. Just for clarity, would I be right in thinking this is the Kindle
app for an iPhone, iPad or Mac computer? If it's the latter, then it might be
possible to resize the Kindle window so that she doesn't have to drag the
screen.

Steve