[access-uk] Re: Kindle

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 00:30:13 +0100

Hi Mandy,

The steps are as follows, but I'm not sure how far through the process
speech will work as I haven't done it.  It will at least get you to the
deregister option.  Note that wireless needs to be turned on.

First, press the home key to make sure you are on the home screen.

Then press the menu key, and move the 5-way controller down to settings, and
press select.

In settings, move the 5-way controller to deregister and press select.

It's at this point where I'm not sure whether speech works, but it may do.
You will then have to navigate to the ok button with the 5-way controller
and press select.

Hope that helps.

Ed