[access-uk] Re: Keyboard woes

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:46:43 +0100

I do not own a BrailleNote myself, but I'm aware that the newer
BrailleNotes has a one handed mode whereby you press the individual
braille (or qwerty, depending on whether it's a BrailleNote QT or BT)
keys, then a space bar which will generate the character or command that
you want to perform.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266