[access-uk] Re: Keyboard for IPhone 4

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman.singer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 10:07:45 -0400

Hi.
        Any standard Bluetooth keyboard should work. If you are looking for
a laptop-sized keyboard with very nice big and long-traveling keys, you may
want to look at the Apple Bluetooth keyboard, which is designed very well.
I'm by no means saying that you have to use the Apple board, though, just
because it is made by Apple, any keyboard that supports the standard HID
bluetooth profile, and that applies to the vast majority of Bluetooth
keyboards, should work well.
        I hope this is of use.
        Aman