[access-uk] Re: Keyboard.

  • From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:15:58 +0100

Hi George,

Did what you said, but only got as far as default language which said
English United States US, combo box, one of one.  I opened the list box and
there was only the English United States US language in there and no others
to select.  Where do I go from there? Your help is appreciated. Tried alt
plus shift, but this only says setting keyboard to English United States US
and doesn't toggle between any other languages.
Jim.