[access-uk] Kerio Personal Firewall

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:46:34 -0000

I just went to the Kerio site to download a copy of KPF 4.22 but noticed that
by the end
of the month it is expected to be in the hands of Sunbelt Software.  Their web
site says
that a free basic version of KPF will be retained, but....

Still, if KPF is accessible it is probably the best option currently available.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison