[access-uk] Re: Kay Allen

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:38:22 +0100

Hi Darran

What a terrible shame, I thought Kay was brill and very positive.  I met her
several times, and she arranged for me to meet Jeff Stelling and the Soccer
Saturday team too.  What a terrible pity that she isn't there and, as you say,
someone taking up space and probably getting a fat pay cheque for the privilege
as well.

Thanks for that update.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx