[access-uk] Re: KURZWEIL 1000 UPGRADE?

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:33:44 -0000

Carol,

Kurzweil is now much more accurate than version 8.  I have version ten and
find I get far better scans than with version nine.  After scanning a book I
often have a result of %99.8 accuracy which is far better than I used to
get.  Another advantage of upgrading with Kw is that you do not have to pay
for the upgrades you missed.  Therefore, if you go from 8 to 11, which is
the current version, you do not pay for 9 and 10 which you missed.  If only
Jaws had the same upgrade policy.

David