[access-uk] KURZWEIL 1000 UPGRADE?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 21:59:21 -0000

Hi all,

I'm still running Jurzweil 8.02 and am thinking I'd possibly like to upgrade, if only because I've not done so for some while now, as you'll note from the version number. However, as I don't want to upgrade just to get the latest and greatest, I'd be interested to know what's happened with this software Version 8 so that I can think further on this.

Thanks for any feedback.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx