[access-uk] Re: KNFB reader on a Nokia cell phone

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:10:50 -0000

Aren't Nokia working on a camera phone with night vision as well?
Who's wearing the beer goggles when you've got the white cane! hmmm for
some women the cane might prove attractive lol and mine vibrates too.  I
could still do with a fugly detector.

Oh dear, must be careful what I say, but I sort of see Dave's point, but
I'm sure he knows as much as me that when you get talking and maybe the
alcohol is kicking in, you tend not to care, or care less what they look
like!  So, not really a Hi Tech solution, is it?

Still, though my sight's fading these days, the woman I met, and also
know fairly well, , in a dark bar certainly did it for me with her dirty
dancing!  Wonder if you have it in mind that the "What's she like"
facility will work in the dark?  These places are certainly cutting down
on the power bill!

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: