[access-uk] Re: KNFB reader on a Nokia cell phone

Oh dear, must be careful what I say, but I sort of see Dave's point,
but I'm sure he knows as much as me that when you get talking and
maybe the alcohol is kicking in, you tend not to care, or care less
what they look like!  So, not really a Hi Tech solution, is it?

Still, though my sight's fading these days, the woman I met, and also
know fairly well, , in a dark bar certainly did it for me with her
dirty dancing!  Wonder if you have it in mind that the "What's she
like" facility will work in the dark?  These places are certainly
cutting down on the power bill!

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: