[access-uk] Re: K-NFB Reader update

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 16:01:08 -0000

Hi Gordon,

What are you on about?  Book Courier is a completely different subject.  And
for the record, I am not aware I have been asked on this list as to whether
we will get the same trade-in discounts.  Well as far as I am aware, we will
get the same, or as level a playing field as we can make it.

All the best

Steve

  _____