[access-uk] Re: KEYNOTE OLD (OLD) SYNTHESIZER - FIRMWARE UPGRADES

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 19:52:24 +0200

I bought my keynote in 1998 and already in 2001 or 2002 when I contacted Humanware about a 32bit driver at the time, I was just told that the old line of Keynote Gold synthesizers was no longer being supported.

I am not even sure if the old dos drivers for the keynote are available for download from Pulsedata/Humanware's site anymore.

Should you need those, Carol, I'd be happy to send you a copy from my Packrat archive. <g>

Cheers,

Doris
At 02:31 PM 7/4/2006 +0100, you wrote:

No, but the person to whom I'm selling said they couldn't help him . . . so not much point in my trying.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>