[access-uk] Re: K1000 document on Pac Mate?

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:36:18 -0000

Hi Ali

Try converting it to html, I think K1000 may be able to build some sort of table of contents with your bookmarks. Also, if you have purchased the FS reader Daisy application for the Pacmate and your version of K1000 is fairly recent you could try saving your document in k1000 as Daisy audio or text.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "orhan deniz" <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>