[access-uk] Re: Juice Podcatcher

Hi Chris,

I have tried downloading the Main Menu program that started all this off but
I can not get this to work, could this be due to the past episodes issue?

BTW, it does not matter really if I can't get the Main Menu podcast as I
managed to download it from a link provided in a message a few days ago and
have stored it on one of the cards I use in my book courier.

Alexander Shannon