[access-uk] Re: Juice.

  • From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:12:28 +0100

Thanks for help.

Mandy.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adrian Higginbotham
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:55 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Juice.

  Mandy: without a copy on this machine I’m afraid I can’t walk you through how
to adjust settings so that all programs are automaticly downloaded when you
open juice, but with the set-up you currently have, you can download all queued
programs by pressing f5. Or just the latest episode from each cast by pressing
f6.

  Myself I have juice set-up the way you currently have things, this way I can
do a skim of all my casts to check for new episodes and to see if there are any
I am unlikely to want to listen to before I download them.

  Adrian Higginbotham,

  Manager, Leading edge research

  Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994

  Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/

  BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ