[access-uk] Re: Joikuspot

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:48:58 -0000

From what I've read; The first 0.5MB is £1, then it's free until after 15 MB, to which it's £2 per MB. This is without a bundle though I expect. This is a daily charge.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: CH9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: CH9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:38 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Joikuspot

They knew about Joikuspot Chris, but not how much it would cost me to
use it!!   I'll find out eventually, but just wondered if anyone knew
roughly offhand, and what they thought of the software.

I would just add that I downloaded it from
www.symbiangear.com
In the end as the Joikuspot website was a real pain to get it to add the
software to the shopping basket.  Under no circumstances could I click
on the button, so I searched for an alternative site from which to make
the purchase.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx