[access-uk] Re: Joikuspot

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:28:45 -0000

Hi James, do I have to pay for this?  Looks like I do?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Eleanor Burke <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 05:06:33 PM

Hi Jackie
Would it be possible to have the link for this? I would be interested. Please nobody have a moan at me for asking for a link?

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: Jackie Cairns
Message sent at 05:11:55 PM GMT on Tuesday, December 30, 2008