[access-uk] Re: John Lennon bbc2

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 12:20:21 -0000

I think we're talking about two different programs here. There was a program on BBC radio 4 at seven which was about an interview that Jon Lennan gave to Roling stone magazine but the program the original person was asking about was on radio2 at 8.30 and was about the hysteria over the bigger than Jesus comment in 1966.
Sorry about going off topic I just wanted to clear that up. Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Haslam" <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>