[access-uk] Re: Jaws&Outlook Tutorials/hints?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:22:40 +0100

Hi Amro,

I remember when I asked about tutorials for Outlook 2003,
which I'm running myself, I was pointed towards John
Wilson's tutorials which you say you're using currently, but
I am not certain that John Wilson has updated his tutorials,
but I think he's a member of this list, so he may see your
messages and be able to reply to you on list or privately.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but, If you haven't
already, might I suggest that you send a similar message to
the Jaws-UK list along the same lines as the one you sent to
this list, you never know, maybe someone there may have a
more Jaws friendly solution for you.

Alexander Shannon