[access-uk] Jaws losing authorisation

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:18:42 +0100

Hello all,

Windows 7 pro 32bit and Jaws 12 the latest.

For some reason Jaws suddenly lost authorisation on my system. After a
restart of my system I was surprised to see the Jaws activation dialog
popping up asking me to reactivate my version. I haven't changed any
hardware components on my system so this is not the cause. The only thing I
changed on my system was the System Locale from English to another language
(Region and Language>Administrative page>Change System Locale) . Could that
possibly be the cause of the authorisation loss?

I recall that this issue has come up before but unfortunately searching the
lists archive didn't yield any results. Please help.

Amro